Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My new blog

Well, I thought it was time to start my BLOG To start off, I must remind anyone reading this or looking at my page that I am a multifaceted girl. I am a wife and mother and Pom breeder/exhibitor. I am a deeply spiritual Christian with deeply rooted Christian beliefs. I am a child of the All Mighty God. I am optimistic since I know all things are possible through Him. I love a good joke... and sometimes laugh at others expense. I do not like to see an injustice though. I believe in fairness and honesty. I am a strict parent who struggles with giving my budding teens and preteens some freedom while wanting to protect them from the big bad world. I love deeply. I have a few close friends that I would sacrifice for and I have several not so close friends whom I enjoy the company of that if they needed me and asked for me I would be there. Family is very important to me as are family traditions. I have a very colorful family history with "dysfunction" that has made me the woman, mother, wife and friend that I am. I know these things about me and while I work to be a better person all the time and I love those Ah Ha moments that help me grow I also recognize that I am who I am. No need to fake it and try to be someone I am not. I can be a contadictory conundrum. *shrug* I care about others but put those I know and love above strangers. I like to be generous but I have limits on what I can and am willing to give when I feel taken advantage of. I love love love my famly but also know that there are some of them I can't stand to be around. I like to think I am funny... sometimes I really crack me up. So I thought this would be a fun place for me to post my thoughts and the lessons I learn... little "pearls" if you will. Mostly this space is just a place for me. If you happen to stumble in... "Hello".