Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes Faith Is Unreasonable

If you want to change your life, change your mind... If you have stink'n think'n you'll have a stink'n life. You can choose to think about whatever you want to think about. Just because a thought pops in your head doesn't mean you have to keep it there... Fight for your thoughts. Proverbs 23:7 As a man thinks so is he. Where the mind goes the man follows. If you let the devil defeat you in your mind you have let him defeat you. Think positively and you'll speak positively. Mark 24:4 Say to yourself "Everything I lay my hand to prospers and succeeds. I lend to many nations but never have to borrow. Bless me Lord and make me a blessing to others." Reasoning causes confusions... you can't get confused if you don't try to reason something. Once you try to think something through and then become confused you have thought it too far. Think less and Thank more. You can think your way into a good mood or a bad mood-it is up to you. Or as a dear friend likes to say... "you got mad in those shoes, you can get glad in those shoes!" I like that one. Have a great and blessed day